1) I am getting over my deathless cold!
2) You can hang laundry now! The weather! Woo! I bought blue morning glory seeds!
3) George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire is the juiciest series and I have over two more books to gobble up!
3) John Corey Whaley's going to be at the Loft's Teen Novelist Conference in October!
4) In 23 days, I go to Red Wing and just write and be alone and get fed meals and be arty and what not for FIFTEEN DAYS!
5) Veronica Roth's Insurgent, sitting on my desk!
6) Cassandra Clare's City of Lost Souls, finally released!
7) My roman shades just got delivered! Goodbye, Fussy Bedroom Drapes of Yesteryear!
8) Almost done teaching middle school creative writing for PHS this year! Probably the kids are more excited than me!
9) I got a lead on a like-new sewing machine!
10) On Friday I'm going to see The Avengers! Then Saturday, to my parents' house for Mother's Day, where we'll watch Super 8 videos of old home movies my dad took when my sister and I were little! Then Mother's Day, when I'm feted and spoiled!
(Okay, that's enough positivity. Back later with my usual gloomy-bitchy fare.)